Trenching & Backfilling of 1440mIOCL near Paradip.
Trenching to lay three 48” Pipelines(varying 4.0 – 4.5mm) in a single Trench of large bottom widths (varying 50.0 –75.0m).
Woking on high intertidal zones andsite prone to rough weather conditions. Shore approach is critical.
DDIL depolys Amphibian CSD Dharti IV to trench close to theend of Cofferdam which is very near to the shore line.
· Trenching Soft soilsections with Cutter Suction Dredgers Dharti XII and Dharti XI and trenched materialside-casted at a distance of approximately 100~150m by floating Pipelines /rainbowing, depending on currents and permissions.
· Construction ofCofferdam with sheet piles for about 150m in the inter-tidal zone.
· Use of an AmphibianCutter Suction Dredgers to dredge the trench near shore and within theCofferdam.
· All the dredgersequipped with online monitoring systems to monitor alignment of trench andprogress of depth and bottom width.
· Daily surveys carriedout using survey boat equipped with Multibeam echo sounder to monitor trenchingoperations.
DDIL completes project in compliancewith high standards of QHSE as per time Schedule.